What covid protocols will be in place?
We will follow the State and venue Guidelines/Regulations at the time of the event. More information will be provided as appropriate.
Are you going to be enforcing a mask policy?
Yes. We will be following State/City/venue guidelines for masks and overall safety. Our ability to host this event will be determined by following the rules and regulations at the time of the event.
Can you tell me what health and safety precautions are going to be in place?
- We will continue to analyze and make determination on appropriate precautions.
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be available. We will also be adhering to Florida’s and the venue's policies and guidelines that are in place at the time of the event.
Do I need a Vaccine to attend?
Yes. Based on current COVID tracking numbers, the venue is taking a few extra precautions for upcoming meetings. All participants must attest to being fully vaccinated.
What happens if I get sick while traveling to the Event and/ or get sick at the Event?
Participants should stay home, if they have any of the slightest symptoms (runny nose, sore throat, cough).
- If at the Event, please provide us with notice; we will send out more details closer to the Event.
- If you get sick before the Event (see above).
- If you get sick at the Event, we ask that you notify us and do not attend.